Jamaican Mango & Lime Jamaican Black Castor Oil - Peppermint
- Jamaican Black Castor Oil with Peppermint will provide relief and soothing to the skin. The combination of oils effectively alleviates dry, flaky scalp and restores the natural shine of the hair.
Jamaican Mango & Lime
Jamaican Black Castor Oil - Peppermint
Jamaican Mango & Lime products combine traditional Jamaican recipes with modern nourishing ingredients, creating a complete care for locks, dreads, and twists.
Jamaican Black Castor Oil, which differs from the one known in Poland, is obtained from organic castor seeds that are roasted, manually ground, and then subjected to heat treatment to obtain a dark, thick, organic oil. The unrefined oil retains its highly nourishing properties for both skin and hair. It softens, moisturizes, and regenerates damaged, dry hair, effectively supporting healthy growth.
Jamaican Black Castor Oil combined with Peppermint - the refreshing, fresh scent will bring a smile to your face and provide relief and soothing to the skin. The combination of oils effectively alleviates dry, flaky scalp and restores the natural shine of the hair.
- intense, fresh scent of peppermint
- moisturizes and nourishes the hair and scalp
- intensely regenerates and soothes irritated, dry skin
- prevents breakage and damage
- protects the hair structure
- adds shine and strengthens
Sealing: To add shine and moisture, apply a small amount of Jamaican Black Castor Oil to damp hair. Dry or leave the hair to air dry.
Edge care: Massage Jamaican Black Castor Oil along the hair edges using your fingertip. Repeat as needed.
Jamaican Black Castor Oil is excellent for hair oiling. Applying a small amount of oil to the skin in the summer effectively repels insects.
Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Sorbitan Oleate, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil.